Our Healthcare Professionals Are Now More Accessible Than Ever
Our health care professionals are now more accessible than ever. Telehealth enables our exercise physiologists to deliver high-quality healthcare and exercise advice online as an alternative to face to face consultations. This means everyone in the community can enhance their health and wellbeing in the comfort of their own home.
Thousands of Australians are now moving better and feeling great using Telehealth at no or little cost. If you’re in need of Telehealth simply click the get started button today and complete your details. One of our friendly team members will be in contact to get you started.
How can our healthcare team help?
- Injury rehabilitation and prevention
- Treatment of chronic health conditions, like obesity, cardiovascular disease and cancer
- Diabetes prevention & control
- Arthritis, joint and back pain and stiffness
- Safe, client-centred assessment for those looking to improve health and well-being
- Research has shown that when Telehealth is delivered by a health care professional, patients can gain benefits equal to that achieved through face-to-face treatment.
Are Telehealth services rebatable?
Telehealth can be fully or partly funded through compensable schemes such as:
- DVA card holders
- Motor Vehicle Accident commissions
- National Disability Insurance Scheme
- Some Private Health providers
How does it work?
To access this service all you need is a computer or smart device with an internet connection or phone. Our team are here to help you on your journey to recovery to get you moving again.
How do I get started?
Thousands of Australians are now moving better and feeling great from using Telehealth at no or little cost. If you’re in need of Telehealth simply click the button below and complete your details. One of our friendly team members will be in contact to get you started.
Sarah – A member of Ascot Vale commenced Telehealth recently: