GOswim Academy Program
Developed in partnership with industry experts, GOswim Academy forms a part of the GOswim program. Helping kids across Australia develop their swimming skills at a pace that’s right for them. Here at Windy Hill Fitness Centre we want to increase participation in swimming in a fun and engaging way!
Research has revealed that thousands of kids stop swimming because it stops being fun. Industry experts and the GOswim Academy program have developed a mixture of offerings to encourage continued participation in aquatic activity through competitive and reactional lap swimming.
This is an exciting program where kids across Australia can have fun with their friends and improve their swimming in a safe, social and non-competitive environment.
The curriculum for this program builds on the core and foundation elements learnt in swimming and water safety education. Each skill is broken down into segmented and achievable components that streamline and refine technique and enhance the development of efficiency and endurance.
Level one is designed to continue the learning of new aquatic skills whilst refining those previously learnt swimming skills. Utilising them in a variety of simulated scenarios and aquatic disciplines.
Level two is designed to equip the student with all the skills required to become the swimmer they want to be. Skills included in the stage cover all aquatic disciplines, water safety and recreational swimming.
Aimed at kids who have already learnt the basics of swimming, GOswim Academy is designed for students aged between the ages of 8 and 14 years old. It’s perfect for kids ready for junior squads, or for those who are interested in getting ready for the competitive swimming club environment.
Lesson TimeWeekdays 4:00-7:00pm and Weekend 8:30am-12:00pm
Free Swim Assessment
Students over the age of five with prior swimming experience are able to get a free swimming assessment.
Please call the facility or click below to organise a time for your free assessment.
Windyhill GOswim Membership Prices
|Swimming lesson||All year round||$19.30 weekly|
|Suspension||Minimum 2 weeks and maximum 6 weeks||
|Cancellations||30 days notice||N/A|
GOswim Membership Benefits
- Easy and affordable - $19.30 per week (initial $20 administration fee per family), our direct debit system makes it easy to manage and affordable.
- Year-round unrestricted access - Students have unrestricted access to aquatic areas.
- Weekly lessons - Enjoy weekly swimming lessons throughout the year for 48 weeks.
- Ongoing enrolment - Preventing the need to re-enrol each term and offering your preferred lesson time.
- Splash App - Communicate and stay in touch with your child's progression, learning activities and outcomes.
- 4-weeks FREE family swim access over summer. Plus, 1-week holiday swim program – either Fast Track or Water Safety program.