Exercise Physiology at Windyhill Fitness Centre
Windy Hill is now offering individualised one on one exercise treatment with our accredited exercise physiologist.
What is an Exercise Physiologist?
An Accredited Exercise Physiologist (AEP) specialises in the exercise and movement for the prevention and management of chronic diseases and injuries.
AEPs provide support for people with:
- Cardiovascular disease
- Osteoporosis and Arthritis
- Mental health conditions
- Cancer and cancer treatment recovery
- Chronic pain and fatigue
- Post-surgical rehabilitation (ACL reconstruction, hip/knee replacement)
- Neuromuscular exercise therapy (multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy, Parkinson’s disease)
- Pulmonary disease and more
Furthermore they are eligible to register with Medicare Australia, the Department of Veterans’ Affairs and WorkCover and are recognised by most private health insurers.
Wanting to find out more??
Feel free to speak to our customer services team and gym floor staff for more information or better yet feel free to contact our Exercise Physiologist Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org